End HIV Nevada is focused on an HIV-free future through the best practices of advocacy, prevention, testing, treatment and care.
Working for an HIV free future
Improve longevity and quality of life
Checklist and case management
Up to date info from the CDC
Get tested, find services and prep
Initiatives, taskforces and advocacy
The HIV Surveillance & Prevention and Nevada Ryan White Programs are committed to working together to achieve the goals of an HIV-free future through the best practices of advocacy, prevention, testing, treatment and care.
Find out if you are eligible, get important documents, as well as next steps and instructions for enrollment.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- Proof of HIV diagnosis
- Proof of Nevada residency
- Proof of income level
- Recertification every 6 months
End HIV Nevada offers helpful tips that address what happens to your Ryan White coverage when you move from out of state.
Before You Move:
- Plan ahead before you move.
- Contact the local HIV sevice organization.
- Know & document your current health benefits.
- Get a 3-6 month supply of your current meds.
- What is PrEP?
- Who should take PrEP?
- How effective is PrEP?
- What are the side effects?
- How do I get PrEP?
- How can I pay for PrEP?
- Can I stop using condoms?
- Where can I find providers?
- Think you have already been exposed to HIV?