Living with HIV
Thanks to better treatments, people are now living with HIV longer and with a better quality of life than ever before.
Today, an estimated 1.1 million people are living with HIV in the United States. Thanks to better treatments, people with HIV are now living longer and with a better quality of life than ever before. If you are living with HIV, it’s important to make choices that keep you healthy and protect others. Check out the CDC HIV 101 webpage and get more information on how to stay healthy. See information from POZ Magazine on your computer or tablet.
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program is the largest federally-funded care and treatment service program for people living with HIV.
Learn more about Ryan White HIV/Aids Program:
What is the Ryan White Program?
Checklist and case management
Helpful tips about your coverage
Find a Ryan White Service Agency near you
Find an HIV Medical Provider near you
Important Ryan White Documents
- About the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
- NMAP Enrollment
- Available Services:
- Health Insurance Premium and Cost Sharing Assistance for Low-Income Individuals (HIP-CS)
- Health Insurance to Provide Medications (HIP-RX)
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Health Services
- Tax Preparation
- Program Guidance
- Five-year Consolidated Plans
- Annual Action Plans
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Reports