Nevada Integrated Plan 2017-2021
The Nevada Integrated HIV Prevention and Care Plan 2017-2021, including the Statewide Coordinated Statement of Need, was developed in response to the guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) in June 2015.
The HIV Prevention and Care Integrated Plan includes strategies for ongoing monitoring and improvement. The HIV Prevention and Care Integrated Plan Internal Workgroup will meet every six months to review progress on plan implementation. The RWPA, RWPB and HIV Prevention programs have contracted the School of Community Health Sciences (SCHS) at the University of Nevada, Reno to oversee the evaluation and monitoring of the plan. SCHS will collaborate with the workgroup and planning bodies throughout the evaluation and monitoring process. An evaluation report will be produced annually to document the implementation process as well as progress towards the plan goals and objectives. The workgroup, community planning groups, and Part A Planning Council will review current epidemiological data on an annual basis and use it to make adjustments to the plan as needed.
- NV Integrated HIV Prev Care Plan 2017-2021 September 2019
- NV Integrated HIV Prev Care Plan 2017-2021 September 2016
- Nevada HIV Needs Assessment in Minority Communities Report 2017
- Integrated Plan Monitoring Report July 2017
- Integrated Plan Monitoring Report September 2018
- 2018 Accomplishments and Future Need
- Integrated Plan Monitoring Report March 2019