Nevada’s Ryan White Programs Resource Directory
What About Health Insurance?
Categories: Insurance, Payment
If you do not have an HIV physician or provider, use this Guide as reference to find HIV physicians and specialty services in your area who are contracted with the Nevada Ryan White Programs.
Your Eligibility Specialist will direct you to the care and services you need, some of which can be paid for by the Ryan White Program if you are approved. In the meantime the following programs provide financial assistance for eligible clients living with HIV to maintain continuity of health insurance or to receive medical and pharmacy benefits under a health care coverage program.
- The Health Insurance Premium Assistance Program
- The Cost Sharing Assistance Program (for co-payments and deductibles)
- Health Insurance Continuation Program (Part A funded)
The following program provides an approved formulary of medications to people living with HIV/AIDS for the treatment of HIV disease or the prevention of opportunistic infections.
- Nevada AIDS Drug Assistance Program: See the most current policies and procedures for the formulary at: http://dpbh.nv.gov/Programs/HIV-Ryan/dta/Policies/Ryan_White_Policies_and_Procedures/
- Contact Access to Healthcare Network to find out which health insurance provider/coverage is best suited for you.