Nevada’s Ryan White Programs Resource Directory
How Do I Pay For Care?
What you pay for your health care mostly depends on whether or not you have your own health insurance and how much income and resources you have.
Here are some useful things to remember:
- There are no fees or costs for services provided to you by Ryan White Programs.
- If you do have a health insurance plan, you may be charged a co-payment for health care services received through your plan.
- Those costs depend on your health insurance plan’s level of coverage.
- If you do not have health insurance coverage, the Ryan White Program may be able to help you enroll in a health insurance plan.
The Nevada Ryan White Part B Program can help you with:
- Health insurance premium assistance
- Medical care co-payment and deductible assistance
- Medication co-payment and deductible assistance.
When you meet with your Eligibility Specialist they will be able to help you:
- Learn what services you are eligible to receive
- Apply for health insurance premium assistance
- Apply for co-payment and deductible assistance